First time growing - 4x4 tent, 670w LEDs, 4 plants, FFOF soil & nutes

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DimaEVT, May 8, 2018.

1. What is the size of your grow space Dima?

2. 4x4x7

3. Day 53
    (Day 8 of flower)

Getting some pre-bud action going on

Attached Files:

4. Day 55
    (Day 10 of flower)

Watered with 5ml calmag

My lights are now raised to their highest setting. The tallest cola in the back is about 4 inches away from the light. Gotta figure out a solution to this

Attached Files:

5. Day 56
    (Day 11 of flower)

Fixed my plant/light distance problem. Got some heavy duty zip ties and chained them up. I have a good 10 inches of play if I need to raise the lights some more

Attached Files:

6. Day 57
    (Day 12 of flower)

Attached Files:

7. Day 58
    (Day 13 of flower)

Watered to runoff with 5ml calmag, 11ml big bloom, 6ml grow big, 6ml tiger bloom

Attached Files:

8. Day 59
    (Day 14 of flower)

Attached Files:

9. My 5th younger plant, the one i forced into flower at day 29 from seed, does not appear to be budding yet. What do you guys think? Its doubled in height since I flipped the lights

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 60
    (Day 15 of flower)

I am considering getting rid of my younger plant that isn't budding. I dont want to wait another however many weeks for it to catch up after I harvest the others. I plan on starting another grow right after harvest

Attached Files:

11. I already started and had to throw away the plant (male) and now have two more seedlings (fem'd) but I am not harvesting for ~10days or so.
    So, I start a new seed(s) every 6 weeks. At least I try. Just need a small fluorescent for the seedling.

12. Day 61
    (Day 16 of flower)

Watered to runoff with 5ml calmag.

I also got rid of my 5th plant. It's just not worth the trouble

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. #115 DimaEVT, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Day 62
    (Day 17 of flower)

The girls are still stretching. Gonna wait 2 or 3 more days and then defoliate. Gonna take off most of the lower leaves beneath the canopy and take a few top fan leaves off for better light penetration

Also, the humidity has been lower lately, averaging ~55%. I'm happy about that

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. #116 DimaEVT, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    I decided to trim them today. Cut a lot off underneath the canopy and cut some fan leaves up top that were blocking light.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 63
    (Day 18 of flower)

Starting to see a very small amounts of tiny crystals forming. No smell yet

Attached Files:

16. Just put my plants on some platforms to raise them up. The canopy is a bit more even. This should improve the grow

Attached Files:

17. Day 63
    (Day 19 of flower)

Perhaps I should have defoliated a bit more off the top, but whatever, we'll see how it turns out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Looking great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Friendly Friendly x 1