First time growing - 4x4 tent, 670w LEDs, 4 plants, FFOF soil & nutes

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DimaEVT, May 8, 2018.

1. Day 38

Attached Files:

2. Do you guys think the plants will be ready to go into flower 2 weeks from now? This means that the 5th smaller plant will have to go into flower as well.

Do you guys have any pre-flower tips I should do? Perhaps prune the lower section of the plant?

3. Day 39

Attached Files:

4. It's kinda hard to tell from the photos relative to your grow space. How much more room do you have up top? Do you plan to use that net for a scrog?

5. My tent is 7 feet tall. The plants are about ~15-18 inches tall. And the 4 plants have pretty much taken up 90% of the space - the leaves have reached the walls.

And yeah I do plan to scrog with the net. I plan on putting it on in a few days. I'm ordering a water transfer pump so I can have an easier time watering the plants, since I won't be taking them out of the tent any more.

Here's a pic of what the space looks like. I just took this pic

Attached Files:

6. It looks like there's lots of height left there. I would get that net set up and do a little training in it for a couple of weeks or until the net is about 70% filled then flip the switch to 12/12.

7. Will do. Thanks for the tip man

8. Sorry Dima, I am going to watch; I can't really offer too much as I grow in a completely different way as far as topping and scrogging.
    Your plants are so bushy and healthy :) Good job so far!

9. Day 40

Watered to runoff with 4ml cal mag @ 6.4ph

And on second thought, I think I will finish this grow without a scrog net. I will need to access my plants in the future for pruning and general inspection and that requires taking the plants out of the tent.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just make your decision soon, as to make the most out of it!

11. Day 41

Ugh, can't wait to flip

Attached Files:

12. #72 DimaEVT, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Yeah I'm gonna pass on the net this grow. Been undecided lately but i made my decision

13. get them bad boys flipped mate. mind they double in size over 2 weeks. they go mental like and now the only way is up so potentially 2ft+ vertical growth about to kick in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. #74 DimaEVT, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Yeah I was gonna wait another 2 weeks to flip but I think i will wait 1 week. They are pretty big now

15. Day 42

Topped the little plant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. #76 DimaEVT, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Day 43

Watered to runoff with 4ml cal mag. I was supposed to give them nutes this watering but I noticed these slight burn marks on a couple of leaves and figured I may be overfeeding. I will give them nutes next watering.

I also did some pruning on the bottom or my plants. Cut off the dying leaves and leaves down low that get no light

Attached Files:

17. Day 44

Gonna flip tomorrow or the day after

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. That is a great looking grow Dima. May I suggest some extensive defoliation of lower large fans, and light defoliation of canopy along with leaf tucking to expose bud sites. If you're comfortable with the process. Nebula, on GWE, has a great tutorial. Good growing.

19. Day 45

Watered with 4ml cal mag, 8ml big bloom, 5ml grow big @6.5ph

Last day of veg. Flipping them tonight

I'm curious as to how much the little plant will yield. Its 30 days from seed. I shoulda just ran 4 plants

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. I cut the very bottom fan leaves off, as well as several others down below. I will do a more extensive defoliation in week 2-3 of flower