1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Grower

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by SmokeyMcGreen, Jun 22, 2004.

1. I Need Help. And No Not Mentally. I Need To Know The Difference Between A Male And Female Plant. Like I Said im Completely New To Growen. Any And All Help Will Be Appriciated

2. Male = has little testicle like balls, females have hairs. You can tell just before flowering and during.

3. should be plenty of pictures in the grow journals, and pictures within days after plants shown sex.

4. do a search for sex. theres a lot of pics, and good info......

5. any pics of girl on girl......

6. Well As Of Thursday Last Week I planted over a 100 different seeds. lol i know its alot but theres only a 50/50 chance that over 100 plants will grow. and no not all in one flowerpot. But its been 6 days and ive got 12 plantlets lol. there all on there second set of leaves and about 4 inches tall. im using Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Soil. (Good OR Bad?) there are no lights just old fashioned sunlight and plastic wrap covering the pots. i took it off tonight b/c the plants were touching it. im still half lost on male female yet but ill find out eventually. im using self watering pots im only gonna water em when the pot goes dry for a day or two. Is that a good or bad thing also? Like i said All Help IS Appriciated. i may post pics, but im not to sure yet. Just Keep Learnen me stuff. i just wish growen was as easy as rollen one.

Grasscity Deals Near You