First time grower

Discussion in 'Security' started by Flattop572, Sep 30, 2019.

1. I got a platinum kush seed from flower that sprouted. Been growing for 6 weeks. I have questions. First should it still be so short? 20190930_123634_HDR.jpg also, should I start trimming the lower node leaves yet or let her get bigger first? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Looks healthy, but should be much bigger.
    What light are you using?
    What light schedule is it on?
    What nutrients & soil?
    You could start to LST it
    Strain Info
    https://weedmaps.com/strains/platinum-kush

3. Agreed....looks healthy, but that is very small for that age....

4. I think I may have over watered for the first week or so. Bad advice before my own research. Could this be why it's so small? It really is like a bonsai. With the development of the plant itself it should be 2 feet tall but it's only like 7 to 8 inches.

5. TO BE HONEST......I was THINKING......the exact opposite.................how much do you water and how often?

6. The media I am using is all organic but was very wet when I planted the sprout. Had drain holes, but didn't drain well. Watered every day the first week with collected rain water. After a week, transplanted to a bigger pot. Looked like this. 20190915_010823.jpg
    6" pot. At this point it's an inch and a half tall.

7. watered HOW MUCH every day??

8. I started her in a red solo cup. Maybe 2 to 3 oz. Once in the morning once in the evening. Stopped as soon as I found out I was over watering.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you using incandescent bulbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Need perlite and transplant
    Mix new soil with40% perlite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Yes, but focused light at 450 watts using old military medical lights. 3 of them 150 each. I don't want to switch to metal highlide do to heat concerts.

Attached Files: