First time grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tiernan61, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Ok I'm a beginer when it comes to growing. I just wanted to see if I could actually do it so I didn't buy anything expensive just a tent and a led light. What my question is is by the picture can anyone tell if I'm ready to switch to flowering or can anyone explain when I should I know I'm probably going to get negative comments and that's fine but I can't find you much info on it. Thanks

[​IMG]
    Ok

2. You can start flowering whenever you want man.

3. I've read that but my thing is if I want a decent yield would it be best to wait or is that a good size for maybe an ounce

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

4. Depends on what you want with yield, growth, and all that. Like pistils said, you can switch whenever you want. If all your doing is seeing if you can do it, than switch and take what you get. If you actually want something decent wait for awhile

Flush I did, I flushdid

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Firstly your plant will double if not triple in size when you start flowering think about grow space . How long has it been in veg for? What you growing

6. It varies too much to say. I've flowered a plant sooner than that and yielded an ounce from it, yet at the same time flowered another one and yielded about a quad.. keep in mind that when you switch to flowering it will grow 2-4 times in size.

7. So there's the thing it's been about 2 months but for about 3 weeks it wasn't growing because I had wrong light and no fan

8. Ok thanks for the info I'll follow up with results. I'll start flowering today