First time grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by No juice, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Check out my small setup.. I could use any advice... I think I'm off to a decent start so far???

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Any home made ideas for a nitrogen setup??? I've barely spent a by money on items... Everything is things around the house and pumps are actually from work.... For breathing treatments... Lol... They get the job done in my hydro system... Just started getn roots out the bottom of my net pots... Pics in another week or so... Mutes only at 1/4 strength... Moving to half t spoon per gal next week?

7. Looks like everything is going well for you right now. Depending on your experience level, be sure and read all you can about what you don't know or aren't sure about. Lots of threads on the forum concerning any kind of growing your attempting to do that will give many ideas and options. Remember, the more light you put them under, the bigger the plant and better the bud. Not sure how many your trying to grow under those type CFL lights, just be sure not to crowd the lighting you do have. You can grow more off one plant that gets everything it needs to thrive than you can by trying to grow 4 in the same space and crowding out most of the growth. Good luck!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  8. OK thank you... I was eventually killing off all males because they are bag seeds and I don't know what I have yet... I have another closet to throw my maturing plants in and start back over with this setup

9. [​IMG]

10. This is my homemade hydro system.... I used 1/4 t spoon miracle grow per gallon... Will they grow wit the this horrible miracle grow... Or should I save the time and invest in a better brand for hydroponics

11. My friend said they would give me three grand daddy purp seeds... And one....tesa?????? Said it was crossed with something???? Any clue of what it is and they told me it was a hard strain to grow...

12. Not the right kind of bulb but there 200w I'm using only one right now bcuz they qive off so much heat

13. [​IMG]

14. I'm not a 100% sure but I think that light is useless.. Ima newbie but your grow seems pretty good.

15. I know right??? I was running just CFLs and they were growing sooooo slow... I added that bulb with a reflector and they started to grow big and strong... Just took much heat....swapping out soon... But it works for know... I just hope it doesn't make my babies weak

16. I am using clfs just put them into flowering but I bought a led daylight blub from Wal-Mart and they love it. They started growing like monsters and it puts off little to no heat.

17. OK... I've been tryin to figure out what's a good alternative... Can run those huge grow lights where I am now... But I'm moving to my new house in October... Nooooo neighbors

18. Well like I said I'm a newbie but If you have a budget id stick with cfls. Grow lights get expensive. And not all work the correct way from what I've read in the forums on here.

• Like Like x 1
  19. This is from 1 cfl and 1 led light. It's only about 2 months old and has been topped once.

Attached Files:

20. O wow... They look awesome to me.... Is it too early to try and top my plants