First time grower with some questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by partyboydmb, Jul 30, 2009.

1. I decided instead of wasting all my money on their favorite activity, i would make the reasonable decision to grow a plant inside my house.

Soooooo, i am looking to make some pretty good bud, even though the seeds i am using are for not tht great of bud.

Now i understand that since these seeds arent for that great of bud, it is near impossible to make some dankity dank shit.

Buttttttt, i also know that is very possible to make some pretty decent shit with these seeds.

SO, any advice anyone could give me, on how to make the buds turn out better when i finally harvest them.

I was also wondering how many times a day or week should the plant be watered.

my last question was, if i occasionally watered it with some sort of jucies would this be good for the plant, considering of all the vitamins and calcium and other healthy things fruit juice contains. Or would the acidic nature of most juices be terrible for the plant?

any information is greatly, greatly appreciated by me. and i would like to thank everyone who shares their input .

ps: i got the lighting and fan/air covered so i don't need any advice on tht, just wondering if anyone on here has some special things they do to their plant that makes it grow into better buds

peace, love, and ganja,
    partyboydmb

2. dude do not use juice. only water and fert. the bud will be good home grown as long as you do good job. they sell great fert at your local garden store. make sure you have the right soil. and fert that is the most important part. dont use miricale gro.

3. If you put more time and care into the plants than the person who grew the bud you got the seeds from did then yes it will be a better product. Drying and curing properly will also create vast improvements.

Do not pour beverages in your plants, seriously come on, it will do nothing but harm.

During flowering you can add unsulphered molasses to your water which will improve size and weight. It will also help your plants use the nutes you are giving it better.

The biggest key is knowing what you are doing and using the right nutes. If you do that you don't need to worry about being clever and crafty.

Trust the fact that if you thought of it as a new grower that many others have thought about it, not only thought about it but tried it. If it worked well everyone would be doing it.