First time grower with question about yields

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BobbyHill420, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Hey guys - I've been reading a ton of info on here getting ready for my first grow attempt! Thanks!

I'm in a small apartment and I want to try to grow just enough to yield enough bud for my personal use. I'm trying to figure how many plants I will need in order to give me enough of a yield to last me until my next harvest.

Obviously it depends on how much I smoke :)

I'd be pretty content with a yield of a quarter-half ounce. How big of an operation will I need?

Thanks for any input! :wave:

2. If thats all your looking to yeild then you could have just 1 plant. Though you yould probally want to grow 2 just incase 1 is a male.~Samatha

3. A half ounce how often? You can probably do 4 grows a year. If you use a good setup and do it right, you should get an ounce from one plant. But if you cut corners you might get zero. It's worth the investment to do it well. If you invest 250-300 in a bubbleponics system and use pre-fem autoflower seeds, you'll get at least a quarter pound from a grow, probably closer to double that.

4. Any guesses about yield will be exactly that.

5. Yields are the result of what you do and how well you do it. Any estimates are based on the right things being done, and done in the right way.