First time grower what do you think?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhino87420, Oct 14, 2014.

1. I posted one yesterday before I switched to bigger pots and set up a homemade grow box I made myself. I've never checked the ph in my water or soil and I think that might be my problem, only nutes they've had is Epsom salt. I don't have too much light on them do I? I have 7 CFLs on them now each one is 14 watts one is 23 watts so it's a little over 4800 lumens.
    I have a big fan blowing not directly on them about 10ft away but there getting plenty of air.
    I water them every three days or so. This first one is nice and bushy and at first it was doin worse than the second and all of a sudden it shot right pass the second. Here's the first one.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310933.735445.jpg

Now the second

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413310969.497675.jpg

You can kinda see what I'm dealing with here I still can't believe I got this far with them.
    Here's my whole set up

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413311043.584348.jpg

They both are females but the second one just kinda hit the brakes and don't know why like I said before I'm pretty sure it has to do with the ph level that I never have checked since I started which still puzzles me how I got this far and I have used nothin but rain water on them lol
    Beats me I'm a NEWBIE lol

Please any advice would really be appreciated.

What kind of PH TESTER do I need and where can I find one, a soil and water tester. An inexpensive one at that.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. they dont look too bad, they defo need something to perk em up, ph meter on ebay cheap as fuk.
    tin foil isnt really doing anything

^^same here lol

3. #3 Danky Jones, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Nitrogennitrogennitrogen

let the soil dry out completely before watering again