first time grower questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by psychedelickz, Aug 16, 2013.

1. hey there, its my first time growing(never had grown any plants) and i would be glad if you can help me answer some of my questions. i want to have everything perfect but have really no experience!

i can spent about 100€ and must grow interior(because i live in spain and the clima here is just too hot and dry to have young plants that cant handle the sun outside), and stealth.
    i only can buy my ressources from a small growshop or from a normal gardencenter, the next bigger and cheaper growshop is 1h away...

i want to buy the following seeds: 5 feminized critical kush, 5 feminized autoflowering sin trabajo, and 3 feminized autoflowering tangerine dream. all together will cost 76€.
    i want to craft by myself a growbox later, have the materialsso thats no problem.

so, here are questions i would be happy to have answered:

1. i saw a potting soil mix in the growshop called "cannabiol" or something like that. do i need it or does normal potting soil work good aswell?
    2. should i use fertilizer? if so, what nutrients im which state and how much? and when should i start using fertilizers to not burn the young plants?
    3. how much costs a cheap ph-meter and can i find it in the gardencenter?
    4. how moist should the soil be when seeding? WET or nearly dry?
    5. how many times do i have to water seedlings and young plants? and how many water should i give them?
    6. i was thinking about watering with mineral water from the bottle instead of waer with clorite from the tap, but does it mater?
    7. can i use tobacco ash as suplementary fertilizer or has the burned tobacco still toxins? if i can use it, when can i start using it?
    8. what ligh bulbs should i use for young plants and what for bigger and stronger plants?(remember i have not the money for too expensive lights)
    9. how can i make the right humidity in the growbox without any expensie or big equipment?
    10. is it possible to make the thc higher than normally?
    11. is it possible to change the taste of the buds on a naturall way?(critical kush is not what i would name "tasty")

thanks for helping!

2. read brother read.. there is 4 year of valuable information, and your questions are already answered. 
    get a pen, paper, take notes. read the shit. cmon now

3. First Start by using YOUTUBE search for grow guides.

Then buy Jorge cervantes grow bible

Then watch more youtube videos

Then Read all the stickies related to growing here on GrassCity

4. Yea what they said. Nobody is gonna spoon feed u thru ur grow. Put sone effort into learning

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app