First Time Grower- Questions/Photo Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by primatime, Jun 25, 2017.

1. If you want to avoid the "corporatized" sector avoid buying nutrients and fancy soils. You can always amend your own soil.

What you do need to spend money on is the lighting. It's got to be good to get good results.

I'd put both those leds in and the rope lights until you can get a better light ordered in.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #82 MarcG420, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Double post

3. IMG_6402.JPG If you wanna go cheap give cfls a try aswell as your led just keep the bulbs a few inches away. Is the draw on your led true 90watt? This little lady got a bit stretched lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just go all natural and grow outside in a garden bed lol. That's how I started mine before transplanting indoors. I used MG also and it's doing fine. Bout a foot tall, gonna flip her in 2 weeks once my mars 300 arrives. Currently using 200 watts cfl true wattage... growing bud is way more complex then I thought at the beginning also but you can grow a simple way, the quality just won't be as good(airy bud and less resin etc..). At this point I think it's fun since you can customize every aspect of it and make your grow unique. Don't let any negativity get you down just learn as you go and take advice my dude. Happy growing!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ive decided that 90w LEDs are no bueno for my poor bastard plant..i mean they work kind of.. Ive got Marshydro 300 on the way...until the the suns beating my dumb ass 90w led. That said, the pictured plant is 100% 90w led...not enough[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

6. Super crop

• Like Like x 1