First Time Grower- Questions/Photo Journal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by primatime, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Any advice i would appreciate @MarcG420

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

2. I feel like my pots too small but it seems too late to transfer. I was gonna cut out bottom and put it in larger pot...any advice appreciated.[​IMG][​IMG]

3. #63 MarcG420, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Not even close. If you take a look at the plant in your pic you posted it's showing some serious stretch from not having enough light. You could keep going at the same rate but your yield will be extremely low.

First grow using cfls.

Edit: also, you could transplant if you wanted to as well. It hasn't really started flowering yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you think transplanting into five gallon with that fox farm ocean stuff is good?And what light would you reccomend at this point ?

5. Ive got access to really good compost...

6. I like the space blanket thing. I need to buy some type of box or something to keep my plant in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. For the one plant I'd suggest one of the cheap led's mars 300 viparspectra 300 etc.

And yes, 5 gal with ffof should be ok.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome thank you sir

• Like Like x 1
  9. You can build one pretty cheap..

10. That baby is lanky AF!!! You got Red for flowering, but the light is too weak at this point.

As for transplanting, cutting off the bottom is perfectly fine and FF Ocean Forest is one of the most popular soils, if not the MOST popular! It's got great ingredients to feed your baby and keep it happy for around 30 days (more or less), then add nutrients with water.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome thanks...it sure is lanky

12. Not sure what light you've got, but look like its way to far away , plant looks pretty stretched.Has she started flower? Can't tell from pics, can you put her back in veg?. I'd be tempted to, top her or super crop , repot her you could grow a good size plant in that space. But you definatly gunna need more light 300 watt led per plant ish more the better , and drop them a lot closer

• Like Like x 1
  13. Not flowering yet...you think its safe to put back in veg then re pot?

14. Is she Auto or photo ?

15. Not too sure...i believe blue widow but not auto flower as far as i know....strongest outta 30 seeds i sprouted in mason jar

16. The plant they came from wasnt auto if that helps...thanks for any advice

17. I'd repot or take clones few clones add 2 x 300 watt leds and grow that room out

• Like Like x 1
  18. Either way just keep your light close if it doesn't burn your hand your good , this should stop it stretching so you can keep your light lower and still covering lower bud sites

• Like Like x 1
  19. Do you think a dual red/blue 90w LED setup will suffice until I can get 300w's? Like if I put both 90w LEDs that would be better than the one 90w?

20. Also i have led rope lights....haha. Im trying my best to keep it simple. I feel like cannabis cultivation is being corporatized and I refuse. I'll figure out a cheap efficient way of growing without spending a bunch of $. Thats what im going for anyways.