First Time Grower, Prebuilt or Custom Built Grow Tent/box?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChainMan, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Hey guys, Im a first time grower from Ireland and Im sick of importing good quality stuff.
    Im living in a suburban area and am a student renting a house, so stealth is a big thing for me. Dont want neighbours sniffing around or landlords stumbling in to see the living room is now a grow op. So I was looking at small grow boxes for 1 or 2 small plants, to at most a small grow tent for a cupboard or something.

The question is, I found this website selling small stealth box setups ( Stealth Grow Box | Grow Cabinets For Sale )
    Ive seen a few people online who would vouch for the site being legit, but it seems like I could probably build something as good or better for less than the cost (£400 with shipping)
    What do you guys think? Know any good places online or in Ireland that I could buy lights/tents/anything that I need for a good price? Or just link a thread you know on here that might help?
    Also, any general tips for a noobie grower would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. ebay.com saw small tents for 40 American dollars with free shipping

3. I started with a stealth box , I now have a tent . Wish I had started with the tent .
    Cost about $ 300 to have a tent grow . But from ebay .
    Tent , LED light , Carbon filter /in line fan /speed controller kit , thermometer/hygrometer , yo yo pulley ,circulating fan

4. I built my own grow box out of a large stand up deep freeze I have 2 plants growing in it. It is the perfect size for what I need to do, it is light tight, sealed other than the holes I cut in it and it was a dead freezer so it was free