First time grower not having any luck, please help lol

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MaryJayBlaze, Dec 29, 2017.

1. You could if that's what you'd like. I was just wondering. If you want to you can create another in the grow journals section and there won't be as much clutter at the start. If you don't mind all of the conversations going on though don't worry about it. I just know it cleans up everything and gets you a little more organized. If you don't, its completely fine, if you do remember to list a little about your set up and what strains you are running so the newer people checking in on your grow will know what's going on.
    Did you ever have any pop out of the soil? Or still waiting on that?

2. I’d start a fresh one and post link here for all us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I
    This is a link for my grow :)
    First time grow - White Widow
    And yes they are opening some one is looking really promising and I think the other 2 are going to make it as well! :)

4. My sample pack from Xtream Gardening finally came in the other day. This is what all it came with 20180109_163515.jpg

On 1/9 I mixed a quart of water with 1tsp Mykos and 1 tablespoon of Azos and watered the plants with it.
    Here is the info about the Azos and Mykos from the brochure they sent :)
    20180111_154823.jpg 20180111_154818.jpg

Attached Files:

5. I use that Mykos every grow

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

6. I really think they made them start growing, you can see my actual grow journal where I'm taking a pic pretty much every day here :)
    First time grow - White Widow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yah I swear by it! My crew here agrees also. They have done some side by side runs!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. That' awesome! I thought about just giving it to one of them and seeing how much of a diffrence it made but went ahead and gave it to all of them. What brand do you use?

9. Same one u had in photo

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

10. Oh cool! I was wondering if it was a good brand, I just happened upon this brand.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You did well like to see how those other products work if you use some so keep the thread going

12. Weather is incredible[​IMG][​IMG]