first time grower needs help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jazzzyyy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. my main problem is choosing what i wanna grow .... i need a plant that wont grow too tall but has thick dense buds . keep in mind i am growing in a little box two feet across four feet high. also i will be using the scrog technique. anybody got any ideas on what i should grow? it would be much appreciated:wave::smoke:

2. narvinas snow white?

3. never heard of it before lol

4. Northern lights super east strain grows nice and small very very forgiving you can grow this using water

5. auto flowers

6. BC God Bud.Seeds are pricey,but worth it.You can by single regulars here for $11.18 a piece if you cant afford a the $90ish dollars attitude wants for a pack of fems.http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/bc-bud-depot-bc-god-bud

Tight compact plants with dense nugs.I think its 75-80% indica.Thats in the end is what your looking for.A very high % indica.75% or more.Or maybe an autoflower like suggested above.I know little of them though.

GL

7. Thc bomb and northern light blue are both good bushy 100% indicas

8. The more indica you go the less problems you will have as a beginner, they are much more forgiving than sativas. Some auto northern lights will give you super potent dense buds.Or maybe some lowryder as it is one of if not the most stable auto strain.