first time grower needs help with sex, inc pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jbhonda04, Apr 5, 2004.

1. just keep flowring... u can smoke hermies :)

2. yes, you can but we wouldn't want this hermie to pollinate the rest of the crop, would we?........Peace out......Sid

take it out, unless you are only growing 1 plant.

3. ok so lets say i didn't take it out and it pollinates other females, that means that i'm going to get weed with a lot of seeds in it right? I can live with that, I've had worse!!

I was thinking that it would cause my others to be male and I would not get any bud from them, but know (i think) I understand thats not the case and a female is a female no matter what.

Maybe its becuase this is my first grow but I'm finding it hard to kill off my little ones, after watching them grow from little seeds you kinda get attached to them.

4. btw I'll post more pics tomorrow for you experts to look at:)

5. here are the updated photos, starting to show more visable flowers now. I removed the two balls a few days ago and as of yet no new ones have appeared. I've also attached some photos of my other 5 plants.

Attached Files:

6. 2nd

Attached Files:

7. heres the other 5 that i will be starting flowering soon

Attached Files:

8. lookin good bro... congrats on the female

9. there lookin real good... im happy for ya

10. do you know the strain??????

11. some nice plants...

12. yeah its definatly female... and if later on in flowering you see any balls, just cut em off (ouch) and you'll be fine...

13. hey sorry to change the subject but what are you feeding your plant???