First time grower needing feedback

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kingofthebud, May 10, 2012.

1. Hi guys, this will be my first time doing an outdoor grow. I live in Ireland, where the temperature in the summer (now) averages around 16 degrees or so, peaks at around 24 and is at its lowest at 6/7 during nights. It is often very wet and windy. I plan on doing a guerrila grow, although it will be on my parents land. We have like an acre, with lots of bushes and a stream etc. So it shouldnt be too hard to conceal. I could do it on nearby common land, and probably nobody would find it (I live in a rural area), although I fear being caught too often walking back and forward to my spot. Would you suggest growing on my land or on common land?

I will be growing the auto flowering Lowryder 2. I'm doing this as I believe it is small and perfect for first time growers. If you know of any better options then please let me know.

I plan on Germinating the seeds in my house, before putting the seedlings in small cups, and letting them grow for a weeks or so in my house, discretely. I will be putting them in some average soil, that is higher in N than P and K, and mixing it with some perlite. Anyone know the guideline ratios for this?

After all this is done, I will be planting them in pots and placing them in discrete spots. I will dig out a little hole and place the pots in them. The spots I have planned on my own land get lots of sunlight, one gets from sunrise to sunset, but doesnt have shelter except a bush behind it. The others gets sun from sunrise until late afternoon/early evening, although this spot has plenty of shelter.

I will be feeding them with feed that is suitable for using on food, it will have plenty of P, for aiding flowering. I'm really not sure at all about feeding amounts/times, I think it would probably be around a third of what they suggest at first, then going on to half of what they suggest, once every two weeks or so, as to avoid ferrtilizer burn.

I have just realised how much I have written. I'm pleased if you have read this far, and would be extremely grateful if you would leave some feedback/advice.

Thanks guys,

Kingofthebud.

2. Anyone? Would like to get some feedback and/or advice, before going ahead and buying things.

3. Im in a similar situation, so how is your search for information going?

4. I don't know if I would do an auto because most autos need 20 hours of light and 4 hours of light off to really produce anything spectacular.

I would get a photoperiod strain, you'd probably have better quality bud if you did that. I would also do it on your parents land, if they are cool with it. If they have no idea, then do it on commons land? You def don't want to put your family at risk if they have no idea what you are doing and you do get found out.

5. As far as the land goes i have no idea...there are a lot of factors that should be taken itno consideration like for example it would be good to plant on your own land because only your family will come to check the area..on the other hand they can find your plants which isnt the most fortunate situation but if they do they wont rat you out to the police. Ireland isnt really the best place to grow so keep it up with the grow but in future try to find a way to grow indoors if you want to get some nice bud, not to say that the bud youll grow outside wont be good but the low temps in night can really make it a pain in the ass..recommended minimal temp outside is 10 any less than that and your plant wont be such a great thriver.

final advice plan before you grow, maybe toss some pictures of your spots here on the forum just dont be reckless

PS. if you are afraid of being spotted by your family or other people check the plants after the sun goes down..cant see much without light right?