First Time grower need some help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jord97, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Ok so I made a post before about how my friend and I found seeds in his weed and planted them. All we did is find a spot in the rivine and dig a whole and planted em. Now im cosidering going out to buy some seeds which should be cheap and then germinate the seeds. I was wondering how long does the whole process of growing marijuana take generaly? I hope that the seeds my friend and I planted will grow. We never germinated those seeds though and I didnt even know what that was untill I started reading hardcore on these forums today. I would just like to thank everyone that helps on here. These forums are a great help and im proud to be a member here!

2. From what i can gather from your posts you seem either too young or inexperienced to grow. Read a bunch of online grow guides and books and try next year. heres a site that might help: www.overgrow.com

3. im 17 but I have done alot of reading. Im going to germinate the seeds and then plant em half inch deep in te groud outside.

4. Right Right.

Suggestion: don't buy seeds. Use some bagseeds from the next quarter/eighth you buy. Buy seeds when you are confident in your ability to grow them.

If you grow outdoor & plant after the last frost, then the plants will finish near the end of summer & the beginning of fall. They will be pretty big, if you find a good sunny spot. Tetrahydrocannibinol's plants were taller than him. Look in the Grow Journals part of the forum to find that.

5. Its getting nice a warm down here in Toronto I think its the perfect time to start. I just talked to my friend and he just germanized the rest of the seeds. I didnt even tell him about it or tell him to do it. He put them in a moist paper towel in a ziplock bag and he put it ontop of his dad's roof. My friend is getting more of this shit on Monday so more seeds =) Thanks for the help NewSalvia. By the way do you have msn?