First time grower need help !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GIANNA8522, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Damn
    I thought it was light burn when the tops are yellowing and curling ? The bottom would signify a ph or nutrient issue no ?

2. Bleaching is a symptom of light burn, curling tips and taco-ing come with heat stress . They don't necessarily come together always... I say pH because your plants aren't up taking any nutes from your medium, hence the non-growth

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just flushed one and metered the run off at 7.5. / flushed it with water ph'd at 6.5. Hopefully this will help and I'll keep an eye on her. It says to expect wilting after a flush but it will subside in a few days?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes .not necessarily wilting, but droopy for sure .

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was wondering what your physical layout was like.
    T5s like to be but an inch or two above the canopy.
    As I recall, my LED needed to be quite a lot further away.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reported again stop spamming with the bs link Billy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20190810_145909.jpg 20190810_145940.jpg 20190810_145955.jpg 20190810_150002.jpg

8. Thank you sir !

• Like Like x 1
  9. 20190810_150301.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Leds are WaaaaY to close. Seedlings can't use that much light even if they were up taking nutes.....
    Raise the Lights a bit, hard for seedlings to use it all especially if there's no nutes being used . Once they show some growth lower them day by day till you get a good height.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hmm... you'll have to ask a Burple expert, but that seems a little close for an LED, as I recall... but I don't KNOW.
    I see that you have two, separate grows; I was trying to image the two lights lined up on a single grow.
    I'd check my heights on both lamps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Also .you don't need to worry about separating the lights. Mixing spectrums or footprints is a non issue .

13. Yes sir they're separated far enough so that the footprints wont really cross each other. Wanted to see which one would encourage growth more. Was told as long as they're of a " blue spectrum " it was cool to have them in same room

14. I see now WHY you separated as to see which grows better... Eventually when they get bigger, you'll need all the possible light on all of them to get an ok yield .

15. Yes sir they're separated far enough so that the footprints wont really cross each other. Wanted to see which one would encourage growth more. Was told as long as they're of a " blue spectrum " it was cool to have them in same room
    Thank you man I really appreciate it. I take it your familiar with LEDs? They're 8 inches away now what do you reccomend?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Gotcha bro

• Like Like x 1
  17. Honestly for as small as they are, that bad boy is probably ok at around 15-18 inches in my experience.

18. When they're that size you can water the plant one time and then use a spray bottle for a week or two and just spray a circle away from the roots about an inch that will make the roots grow outward for the water never water right up to the roots

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Looks like you got something weird going on now you've got new growth dark green in old-growth lite green. What are u growing in? Do u pH? What do u feed?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Thank you man I had no idea