First time grower need help !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GIANNA8522, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Have a few questions about my babies wanted to know if this is over or under watering. They dont seem to be growing as they should.

Humidity around 50 / 60
    Temp 75 / 80
    1500 watt led
    6 bulb t5 54 watt 5600

2. Trying to figure how to upload them

Attached Files:

4. Pic

Attached Files:

5. Was thinking I was originally kind of over watering cause they seemed really slouchy and didnt think was growing that fast. These were put into soil July 28th.

6. If they are heavy, don’t water. Light = water :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. What do you suppose this is ?

Attached Files:

8. I put them in a hot soil after germination so I'm not sure if the yellowing is to much nutes or to little. Or if its to.do with over / under watering

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

10. Not sure how heavy its suppose to be

11. Trying to figure out how to answer your question.
    They're just small pots; you MUST have occasion to pick them up from time to time.
    When you water them, they are 'heavy'. When they dry out, they are 'light'.
    You want to water them, thoroughly, just before they became 'that light'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. See the yellowing though? I cant figure what it is

13. I've read so much about over and underwatering and the symptoms are pretty similar so I cant figure it out

14. What do you think the yellowing could be from ? Also do these look ok for about 2 weeks ?

15. My indoor autos looked like this at about 'your' age;
    upload_2019-8-10_12-38-4.png

16. Yellow;
    How do you grow with both T5s and LED?

17. I was told as long as it's a cool blue spectrum bulb for vegetation it would be fine along with the LEDs. They are separated as well and pretty sure there light footprints dont cross. Is this wrong ?

18. Although the leaves on those look kind of messed up there way bigger than mine I wonder why

19. My autos at 2 weeks. Yours do not look ok..... Looks like light burn mixed with horrible watering habits and bad pH. Good luck .

20190809_141534_Film3.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1