First Time Grower - Lots of pics, detailed info & frequent updates!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by FirstTimeGreen, May 21, 2006.

1. Okay, so this is day 60 or the completion of the first week of flowering. I have noticed that the plant LOVES the 400w HPS. I've counted about 10-12 potential "bud" sites. I can't wait until the thing blooms.

I bought some nutes that are water soluble specifically made for blooming.

Here's the plant basking after a fresh LST:
    [​IMG]

Here is my 2nd plant (veg'ing out side). I can't wait to get this one inside for flowering, it's going to be a monster. It's grown to be pretty big in the time that it's been outside. MUCH faster than the plant I'm flowering now.

Height:
    [​IMG]

Top:
    [​IMG]

How many days/flowering does it take before you can sex the plant. So far, just "hairs" no "balls" yet after 7 days of flowering.

-FTG

2. they are looking good :)

3. Nice dude I love the picture of the plant beside the 13 ser Lennox AC unit......im a HVAC tech/nerd:metal:

4. Wow....you sir, are GOOD! Hahaha

-FTG

p.s. still waiting to hear on how long it will take to sex this plant (been on 12/12 for 8 days now)

5. Boy Leaf miners going rampant around your area huh.

6. Yep. I also have soil that is just CRAWILNG with super small dark little bugs. Not even the ortho crud I'm using for the leaf-miners is working??

I have to spray every other day, if I go 2 days without, the leaf-miners show up again. Lord knows what it will take to kill the little bugs in the dirt.

-N