First time grower looking to buy some decent seeds. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenthumbedbum, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Hey all! Good morning. Im in week 9 of my first round. Its a teensy yield but iv learned lots of lessons and invested plenty of cash lol. I now have a garden room with a flower and veg tent. All i really need is a carbon filter setup for both and im ready for something better than my practice bag seeds . Suggestions? I love a good sativa but indica is my bedtime med so either or is great

2. ILGM has seeds along with GYO.green both have delivery guarantee but ILGM has a germination guarantee

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Herer is a good hybrid thats got a sativa buzz ...and for indica you cant beat a good Afghani ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the suggestions! Ill check it out

• Like Like x 1
  5. iv been feeling ocean grown seeds recently.
    such good breeding habits, and rocking geneticists seriously show in their product
    and you can watch wookie( strain tester) and nina (breeder) stream, and they will answer most questions live
    other than that iv always loved exotic genetix, both companies are quite pricey for seeds.... but well look at results