First time grower looking some help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokebrowntalkbrown, Apr 1, 2018.

1. I have started an organic grow (2 closest to camera are pineapple chunck and 2 at the back are critical kush from barneys farm) using bio-bizz all mix soil and bio-bizz nutrients. The plants are at the end of week 5 of flower, tomorrow being first day of week 6 after 12/12 switch. The plants started showing this leaf problem at the start of week 4 and has got progressively worse the 2 pineapple chunk showing more of the problem. I am not sure what the problem is... The buds look quite small but I am not experienced to tell how well they are doing.
    Set up is 5x5 tent with black dog phytomax-2 800 LED light a big carbon filter and fan and 2 standing fans with a co-2 bag. The tops were showing some light burn at one point but I have raised the light and the problem is no longer an issue. If any experience farmers could give me some tips and reccomendations I would appreciate it a lot! :)

Attached Files:

2. are you sure the lights are far enough away that looks alot like burn to me....is there any new growth coming through green and lush looking??

3. Yes the buds are still growing. Some of the leafs have brown spots some are also chrispy I was thinking maybe a nutrient deficiency... I did raise the lights to the top of the tent but I don't know its a pretty strong LED light its about 60cm away from the top of the plants though... should the buds be bigger this far in?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thinking the light look how bottom is not as bad as the tops

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. bud size is fine they will swell up like a bee stung em in the last 2-3 weeks of flower so dont worry about that part your bang on im almost 100 percent sure its your lights will one cover the plants?? instead of running 2. to be sure half or stop your nutrients for a couple of weeks to see if there is a change in the growth but im sticking with the light scenario

6. There is only one light in the tent which is called phitomax-2 from black dog lol sorry for the confusion. I cant raise the light anymore unfortunately it's at the very top already. Could it be a ph problem?

7. i really do doubt it its def burning/to hot maybe dull it down to 10 hours of light for a week and see if the xtra couple of hours darkness helps perk it back up it wont slow the flower process down but it may give it time to heal the damage that's there already if your leaves are crispy then its for sure burning it during the ''on'' period

8. I did the following just now. I only have 4 plants in a 5x5 I have space to move them, so I moved them from directly under the light which has a 3x3 area. do you think this will be better than taking 2 hours from the cycle?

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah thats sounds like it should work as long as there isnt a chance for them to get to hot even ramp up the airflow inside the tent everyone likes fresh air on a hot day haha

10. have you checked the trichs? clear/milky/amber?? your plant may also just be eating up the nutrients from its fans leaves for its flower cycle...thats just a huge maybe though

11. Temperature is fine doesn't go higher than 80/27. I reckon for next time a sea of green is gonna be a great idea keep them short they will love it!

12. sounds like a good idea haha after studying the shit out of your pics i do notice the ones at the back away from the direct light source seem so much happier than the ones at the front so moving them away really should do the trick keep me posted be interesting to see how it all goes for you good luck!!

13. havn't checked them yet. Is it not too early no brown hairs yet... Need to buy a tool to check them.

14. No problem man thanks a million for your help!

15. No problem man thanks a million for your help!

16. anytime man!