First time grower looking for tips and tricks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trippycat, Jul 10, 2019.

1. 4CE97824-8FB8-4B11-9B92-E61A24B5DBB9.jpeg 1D728BF8-D553-4943-BBC5-4B584E4AEDB5.jpeg
    So far this plant is about 7 weeks old I’ve only watered it with a water bottle and it’s gotten its sunlight in my balcony is there any time for me to maximize the amount of bud that I can start now or should I wait until my next plants

2. What's up man welcome to GC and also welcome to being a proud parent, haha that's a mighty big plant for that lil pot, but as far as maximizing your yeild def need a bigger pot to start for big yeild its never too late to increase yeild while still in veg you can always top her as many times as you would like, do you plan on finishing her outdoors?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also looks like she is overwatered with leaves drooping down. Also for maximum yield more lighting topping like he mentioned. But looks great besides maybed needed a transplant

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I do plan on finishing her out here I got a new pot today and some 30-10-10 soil While I switched their pots though I noticed these webs on my leaves and little black spots probably spider mites on the bottom of the leaves any tips to get rid of these pests?

Attached Files:

5. Also it is a female I’ve noticed the hairs are starting to grow towards the top of the plant she smells amazing

Attached Files:

6. 30-10-10 soil?

I’d definitely transplant up to 5or 7 gallons and leave her in there.

I’m organic but I would highly recommend topping her and maybe some lst.

Just my 2 ¥

7. That soil is way to high in nitrogen. If you started them in veg in that soil, the N would get used up. If you pot up into that soil, you’ll have too much nitrogen during flower resulting in harsh smoke, no fade, and maybe some deficiencies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Regularly treated with neem oil should help clear em out

• Like Like x 1
  9. How would I apply it?

10. Spray bottle, totally drecnch the plant tops and most importantly the bottoms of all fan leafs personally i put rubber gloves on and really get in theres and make sure it reaches every leaf top and bottom

• Like Like x 1
  11. She’s getting so big now her leaves are a very dark green probably too much nitrogen lol

Attached Files:

12. Damn she's a biiig bitch

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tie her down lst if you can carefully bend the branches down n tie them not to tight to dig into the stock. Or top it I topped this smaller one then tied it after the new tops were growing back in 20190808_093522.jpg

14. She’s still growing!! Grew 3.5 inches in 2 days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. D644AB62-00D0-41D7-A2E5-1E36B0D6FE9F.jpeg
    Looking good tho. Good luck through the rest of your grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1