First time grower, long time smoker

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Doc-J, Aug 1, 2011.

1. looking really good man! Good size to those buds already!

2. Here are a few more. They seem to be plumping up a bit, hope that will continue through the last few weeks. This past week the trichromes are coming in like crazy. They are decently more frosty looking buds compared to w week or so ago. Had a little nute burn, so I backed of the nutes, and just watered a good flush. Restarted 1/4 nutes today along with 1/2 tbsp molasses per gallon watered today. Well see how they like it.

Attached Files:

3. Looks good joker!...im subd. It looks like u have 1 of those cheap wallywrld thermometers & humidty gauge...those things can b innaccurate, esp. With the humidity. But yours might be good. I know mines is off as far as humidity goes. Jmo...good luck!

4. Yea, it is one of the cheap therm-hydro deals. Is there one you recomend better for humidity?

5. #65 Doc-J, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    Just a few more, day 87. They seem to be fattening up more, and have definitely started getting good trichrome growth.

Attached Files:

6. Very nice grow! You should get some name beans or get some clones from a blade you know because you got the [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Thanks!

Already planning on it. I think the next round is going to be some femmed lsd seeds from Barney's. I debated on some autos but the lsd suits small grows so well and I want to see if it really deserves the 24% thc level they claim :D

8. Well, I havent updated here but my ladies got pollinated. At first I thought I had not pulled my male in time, but when I pulled them out to water this evening I found male parts on one of my ladies. At this point, I am not sure how much pollen was released but it got all three plants on the bottom, two worse than the other. So, about a week away from harvest I just went ahead and pulled them.

I am going to be ordering from attitude when they have their special next weekend. Going with some fem'd LSD from Barney's.

Anyway, here are some pics of them just harvested. I gave them a rough trimming, and am going to cut them down to individual buds and trim down and hang tomorrow.

Attached Files:

9. NOOOOOOOOOO! Damn pollen! Sorry to here that buddy. Seems like you will still get a decent yield though.

10. Well, after three days drying they are on to sure in jars. Total weight after drying and more trimming came to 120g, or 4.2 oz. I gotta say not bad, but I wish they hadn't pollinated so I had to pull them early. Luckily the qp will most likely hold me over while the next grow gets underway. Thanks for eveyone following, and all the help from the gc community. I couldnt have done this well without a lot of advice and help.

11. that was a nice ride, great job!

12. Thanks, the second grow has been going much better. I shouldnt have too much of a problem improving on my harvest.

13. That was a good grow my friend.
    You have provided me a decent reference for the future.

Thanks, and happy smoking.

U.

14. Dude LSD is so suited for you.

15. Thanks guys. The first run was decent. Definetly educational.

The lsd grows well, although I am learning it seems to have two main phenos, one more indica like and one more sativa like. Mine seem more sativa. I did upgrade some equipment, and used ffof for the second grow. They are some wide bushy plants, well they were bushy until about week six of flower. Ill post an update to the lsd journal in a bit. It starts light cycle here in just a bit.

16. Really enjoyed this journal--kind of bummed I found it a little late... That's some fine work you've done there! How was the smoke?

17. It was pretty decent, definetly better than the shitty bag weed the seeds came from. Sucked that it got seeded out though. Pulling early gave much more of a head buzz than I prefer, but it would get ya pretty high over all.

18. is there a way to get my humidity up????? its at 37% right now.

19. Grab a cool mist humidifier from walmart, they run about $25. As an added bonus, get some ona concentrat and add to the humidifier and it serves as extra odor control.