First time grower long time smoker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bong gnarley, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Hey homies, just moved overseas and saw the different culture and attitude towards Marijuana so I thought I'd give growing a go :) it's good to be apart of this community. What do yous think of her? 16 days old

Attached Files:

2. welcome and where do you live?

3. Live in the uk :) moved from Australia though.

4. She's lookin real good so far man!

5. Thanks man :) do you think I should do a grow blog?

6. Sweet mate. Which bar do you work in?

Jokes.. It looks a shit load better than mine did at 16days old haha. Looks good.

7. Yeah bro, if you got the time, you definitely should. I'd be sure to subscribe if you did. :) :smoking:

8. Very nice looking plant very healthy GL

9. Thanks guys :) yeh I've just started a blog on my grow, check in regularly to keep up to date

Keep on grilling guys.

10. Are u growing,inside what is the strain?

11. Yes it's an indoor grow and it's a feminized white widow by ministry of cannabis.

12. I have 5 little 5 day olds, I can't wait for my girls to get that big! Yours is so healthy looking. I hope mine look like that in 11 more days!

13. Oh... what kind of soil are you using?

14. Yeh she's my pride and joy atm :) haha at first I thought she wasn't gonna make it because her seed didnt come of through germination and when I pulled it of one leaf was half busted with a yellow tip and the other leaf just didnt grow at all.

I'm using terra professional plus. And I mixed it with some fertiliser that I just picked up from a hardware store but it's working we'll :)

I just started a blog if you wanna follow it? If you don't I'm still keen to check out your 5 girls :)