First Time grower. Just started flowering. May need help,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thecoolesttrevo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Whats up grasscity!? Well this is my first time posting something on this site. Iv'e been using this site to get help every now and again and figured I should join about now. I am currently doing my first grow. I have a 5' X5'X 6' Tent. 600 W air cooled light. 6" exhaust 4" inline fan and 1 Isolating fan and a humidifier/ dehumidifier inside the tent. Then i have a clone chamber made out of a HUGE cardboard box with a PVC Skeleton inside for support with 3 40w fluorescents and panda paper on the walls and a fan blowing in and one blowing out. Ive run into a few problems keeping temp down and humidly up. now I got a commercial AC so I can control the temp better but today was my first day/night of Flowering (12 on 12 off) right now im at 75 F and 48% humidity. I feel like im going to run into humidity problems in the future. Whats a good % for humidity? And how much am I looking forward to watering the plants? Every couple days? Every day? Im going to post pics in a bit to show my system and I am going to be keeping a log. If anyone has any recommendations or advise feel free to post. thank you and happy growing.