First Time Grower Indoor ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WarioA805, Mar 18, 2013.

1. My Setup
    -closet 2.5'x3.5'x8'
    -2 clones in Rock wool (OG KUSH)
    -transplanted with Happy Frog organic soil
    -250watt HPS built in ballast
    -ventilation out with filter and 6"fan
    -small fan for room air circulation

For nutrients I used Sensi Grow part A and B also combined with VooDoo Juice
    Ph - 6.34
    Ppm - 1040

? What should the temp be in the room ?
    ? Should I trim off dead leaves ?
    ? How far should the plant be from the light ?
    ? Any tips and advice ?

2. Some pics of my closet grow

Attached Files:

3. your ppm is way too high, bring it down to about 250-350
    ph should be about 5.5-6.2
    maximum temps should be no more than 30'c
    if they are dead sure yeah, if they are dead
    use a thermometer with a probe and have the light close enough for a canopy temperature of 25-28'c

what do you have them in? is it just rockwool? it looks like you have a bit of algae there, that shows it's staying wet for too long so water them less often

4. sorry I just saw you have put it in soil, don't use any nutrients at all then, not for a few weeks, and when you do start use just a quarter strength for a few weeks and all going well you may be able to bump that up a little

5. Thanks yeah I just been trying to keep the rock wool moist and only watering when I see the plant starting to droop.

? Should you trim or cut the dried out leaves?

6. dead leaves should just fall off easily with a little pull

be sure the plants are drooping because of a lack of water and not too much water.
    the soil will bone dry all the way through before the plant droop mind. they love dry soil

7. Yeah I'm letting the soil dry all the way out for now and just keeping the rock wool moist for now. I'm noticing lot of new growth all over both plants. Will update plant pictures

8. Like to update my progress plants are looking good. Wasn't getting much growth on the bottom leaves. So i started to try the (LST) training on my plants showing lots of new growth

Attached Files: