Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time grower...in a 3rd world country

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dwight_Schrute, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I apologize if this was posted in the wrong section as i am new to this forum, but basically im visiting somalia for the next 4 months and i have been an avid smoker for about 8 years. Finding anything to smoke here is extremely difficult and when you do find the right person it usualy takes days for them to deliver it (which is probably the lowest grade of marijuana you could possibly find lol). so i decided to germinate and plant a few bag seeds i had saved from my last score. The terrain we have here is mostly bushland and arid where not many plants naturally grow in the soil. The place im staying has a small villa with many exotic plants so i used on of the empty pots to plant my seeds. im not sure what kind of soil is used for the other plants but they seem to be growing just fine so i figured the cannabis plants should do the same. The 5 seeds i planted grew out about 4 inches so far after 4 days and my question is what is the probability of these plants surviving and actually yielding some buds. Mind you this is a 3rd world country where proper nutrients are hard to come by...any help would be greatly appreciated