First time grower. How does it look so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by urcinus, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Moosieman"']

After germing? holy shit![/quote]

Lol yeah... Just long as the plant is tall enough to take from it without you basically taking the whole plant lol

2. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Lol yeah... Just long as the plant is tall enough to take from it without you basically taking the whole plant lol[/quote]

Ahaha aleight man, maybe if im feeling cocky ill try it. But for now, do you grow outside? do you have any strain recommendations? or tips for choosing? Ive been looking at some but the descriptions arent the most helpful thong in the world....

3. [quote name='"Moosieman"']

Ahaha aleight man, maybe if im feeling cocky ill try it. But for now, do you grow outside? do you have any strain recommendations? or tips for choosing? Ive been looking at some but the descriptions arent the most helpful thong in the world....[/quote]

Lol trust me, cloning sounds a lot more difficult than it is. :)

Currently, no never grew outside, but the end of march I planned on putting a few super sour og, white widow, and maybe a few others outside for my first guerrilla grow in some woods.

Good strains? I would recommend sativas for outside just cause they do better outside than indoors and generally have a higher thc content.

For total yield and potency, maybe skunk #1 or Hindu skunk or big bud x skunk #1 lol

4. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Lol trust me, cloning sounds a lot more difficult than it is. :)

Currently, no never grew outside, but the end of march I planned on putting a few super sour og, white widow, and maybe a few others outside for my first guerrilla grow in some woods.

Good strains? I would recommend sativas for outside just cause they do better outside than indoors and generally have a higher thc content.

For total yield and potency, maybe skunk #1 or Hindu skunk or big bud x skunk #1 lol[/quote]

I was looking at GreenHouse Big Bang, GreenHouse Lemon Skunk, and maybe GreenHouse Great White Shark.

5. [quote name='"Moosieman"']

I was looking at GreenHouse Big Bang, GreenHouse Lemon Skunk, and maybe GreenHouse Great White Shark.[/quote]

Good choices! I think you'd be more than happy with your harvest. Are you growing I'm the earth or pots?

6. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Good choices! I think you'd be more than happy with your harvest. Are you growing I'm the earth or pots?[/quote]

Thats another thing I wasnt sure about. Any advantages to Pots over ground? I read something about the pots constricting the roots, and it stunting the growth.

But if I planted them in the earth, would I still need soil to fill the holes, or could I use the plain earth?

7. [quote name='"Moosieman"']

Thats another thing I wasnt sure about. Any advantages to Pots over ground? I read something about the pots constricting the roots, and it stunting the growth.

But if I planted them in the earth, would I still need soil to fill the holes, or could I use the plain earth?[/quote]

Pots add security from pests and stuff. But in the earth you would get a bigger plant.

I wouldn't trust the earth soil, no telling what's grown there and how it effected the ground. I'd dig a hole and fill it with new stuff.

8. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Pots add security from pests and stuff. But in the earth you would get a bigger plant.

I wouldn't trust the earth soil, no telling what's grown there and how it effected the ground. I'd dig a hole and fill it with new stuff.[/quote]

So some like FoxFarms Oceanfloor? Do they make nutes?

9. [quote name='"Moosieman"']

So some like FoxFarms Oceanfloor? Do they make nutes?[/quote]

That should work. And I believe fox farm has a line of nutes... Can't help ya on the exacts of the nutes since I don't have experience with them

10. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

That should work. And I believe fox farm has a line of nutes... Can't help ya on the exacts of the nutes since I don't have experience with them[/quote]

Thanks so much for your help!

11. No problem buddy!! Hope everything goes well for ya!

12. Ok do growing the weed is the easy part. Cleaning all the bucket, hydroton, room...etc is a pain in the ass. Wow its alot of work with 24 buckets.

Local dispensery said it was some of the best stuff they saw in awhile :))))

13. Startes my next grow finally. God's Gift this time. I'll start a new thread :)

14. How much did you get, money wise?

If u dont mind me asking