First time grower. How does it look so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by urcinus, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Just havested this monster :)))) Not to bad for my first time I think... What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"urcinus"']Just havested this monster :)))) Not to bad for my first time I think... What do you think?[/quote]

Dude!! That is sick. May be the best GDP I've ever seen. :) great harvest buddy. What did you yield?

3. :hello::hello::hello: well done dude :hello::hello::hello:

4. Thanks! I'm not sure of the yield yet. I'm having to do a multi stage harvest since I didnt trim the plants right. Stay tuned I will post the yield as soon as its all done. Plus I'll post more pics as I harvest more. I'll be harvesting some more today :)

5. [quote name='"urcinus"']

Thanks! I'm not sure of the yield yet. I'm having to do a multi stage harvest since I didnt trim the plants right. Stay tuned I will post the yield as soon as its all done. Plus I'll post more pics as I harvest more. I'll be harvesting some more today :)[/quote]

Sweet!! Tell us how it smokes to when ya get that far

6. There are 2 lines here (hard to see) This is about half of crop, maybe a little more then half?? No sure of yield. Cant eyeball yield yet since this is my first time :)

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"urcinus"']There are 2 lines here (hard to see) This is about half of crop, maybe a little more then half?? No sure of yield. Cant eyeball yield yet since this is my first time :)[/quote]

Dude!! Congrats on what looks like a beast harvest!! Looks great!

8. Wanted to let you all know the GDP smokes great. Very much a couch lock high :) Not sure of the yield yet since I had to do a multiple stage harvest. Pics coming soon.

9. Sounds like you did great! Love that GDP taste... Very particular. Could definitely go for some lol

10. how did it go

11. Yeah let's get some bud shots. :)

12. I'll say one thing u got some b*lls goin all out with 3000w on your first grow...Respect. Very very nice grow man. Nug shots!!!

13. Hope he responds back. it's been awhile hope nothin happened.

14. [quote name='"420patient"']Hope he responds back. it's been awhile hope nothin happened.[/quote]

True... Hope he's just knee deep in that GDP and having the time if his life lol

15. Sorry I have been away everyone. Just been busy with life. I promise I'll get pics up today or tomorrow.... Thanks for sticking with me.

16. Here is a couple pics. Yield was alittle over 2lbs. About 1.5 of medical grade cannabis. I learned alot. Most important is to be sure to trim the crap out of the plants while veg time. The plants were like bushes. Huge pain in the butt to harvest. I'll put up more pics soon.

Attached Files:

17. looks nice , good growing.
    Middy

18. only 2lb for 24 plants

19. [quote name='"paulshark"']only 2lb for 24 plants[/quote]

Yeah there was alot of waste bud. Didnt cut the plants back. Including the waste more like 3lbs.

20. Dude!! Looks delicious!!!

Lol wish I had 2lbs of GDP lol

Did you use the waste bud and trimmings for hash?