First time grower here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by beefdeaf, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Hello. Im nowhere near experienced with growing in any way. Heres the lowdown. I have 4 seeds that I found in a HO of some REALLY DANK SHIT. I was wondering if I could just plant them come spring in a spot I found in the woods. Could anyone tell me how to go about this?

2. couple things. and im no expert either but ive grown a bit. 4 seeds from a bag even if it is dank is probably gonna give you two males unless your lucky. os that leaves you with two seeds. have you checked out the spot previously, is there a water source, is there direct sunlight for a minimum of four hours on the spot? are you planning on just using the native soil with no amendments? and if that's the case you should look into some soil recipes etc that would be more practical. so if your hoping to just put some seeds in the ground in the woods and get some nugz then i will be the first to tell you your gonna be disappointed. growing comes with planning and responsibility. let me know what i can help you with.

3. 6-8hrs sun, water not a problem. Soil I was planning on using the native or maybe miracle gro

4. please not miracle grow. yes you can grow in it but im not a fan. try and find a cheap off brand organic potting soil if your wanting to add soil. what is the native soil like? clay mud hard sandy? are you able to or have you already done a drainage test in the area? 6-8 for sun will be nice.