FIRST TIME GROWER HARVEST!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattlindon1996, Jul 22, 2017.

1. I think it's time for the final chop this plant has been its 6 weeks flower IMG_2392.JPG [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. That's not ready yet. Those buds look under developed. Did you put a microscope to it ?

3. Not ready, the still gotta swell!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. you're lucky i still just have crazy pistils and im 2 months of flower u shouldnt be trying to rush that bad lol it is a process

5. Yea The Tryclomes are 70 percent I didn't want it to be 90 percent because that can be really cough'y I like the most effective of the high of the plant

6. It's a dwarf low flyer

7. IMG_1681.JPG

I took I bud off and dried it yea I guess it could swell but that does look done like the buds could be small just because I am growing with CFL with only 300 watts if I had LED or ultra spectrum I would get a bigger yield but that's a lot more money I just had fun for sure I have 2 plants

8. Keeping the rest for abit longer

9. I cut a bud off 2 days ago had it sit out and then I put it in the oven for a min and a half on low that's how it came out but yea leaving it for a few more days seeing if I see any bigger buds