First Time Grower, Early Signs Of Male?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Highdude2500, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Just wondering if my plant is starting to show its sexe, this is my first grow but done a lot of research so im just looking for some personal opinions here. The plant is almost 2 feet tall and has been grown outdoors. Also any tips to make it better is appreciated.

Keep making it happen fellow growers

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      543.4 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      666.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Males usually tend to grow taller rather than bushier. They also tend to grow faster than females in my experience as well. Males will also usually show their sex first. It's hard to miss those balls all over the place. If you don't see white hairs coming out of them with a week or 2 into flowering they are prolly makes and have balls on them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Also as for your pics it's still hard to tell . Def looks male tho if those things are balls. The female pre flower should look like an upside down crab claw which eventually pushes out the white pistols

4. Its looking male but dont count on the preflowers, wait to see ball clusters.

5. Yup yup I'm most likely going to find out what mine are in an hr when the lights go on. I got a bad feeling that my biggest chocolope is male . Good thing I have 4 more and a chemdawg to tho :)

6. I'd bet the farm it's a male just from the first pic.  IME determining plant sex by it's structure is not that accurate, even if you're very familiar with the strain.  But that's just me.