First time grower dont know if I'm set up ok

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bhodge282, Jul 11, 2019.

1. So can some ody let me know if I'm doing g this right and should I start to bud them I have a 1200w gilliger led (white and a 300 w [black) and some thirty doller light o got at home depot

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

2. Ready or not live n learn bro

3. Post some pics with your set up. Temp, humidity, soil, nutes etc. that’ll give us a better idea of where you’re at in your grow.

4. make a journal. that gives us a chance to follow along the way and give advice as needed.

5. I can't let you know about your set up because I'm not familiar with those lights and you haven't provided any other set up information.
    Welcome to GC and good luck. :)

6. Miricale grow and just regular pots and I give it olasseses with the feed that it I'm Bout to buy some fox farm ocean forest put em in bigger pots start flower and c what happens I guess [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice set up dude, thats impressive you got em this far lookin that good with some miricle grow, but i wouldn't reccomend continuing to use the miricle grow bro not really meant for these kinda plants

8. Ya this is my first grow and I didn't know shit I started with a 30 doller light n a box to this lol so the. Fox from ocean forest is what I'm about to buy tomorro and transplant them if anyone think that's a bad idea let me no and put them in bigger pots hers. Little visual of the grow 20190705_165217.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. And the temp in my tent is 80' and I think there to hot starting to drop and humidity is 40%

10. Hell yes very nice man the come up, lookin good keep doin what youre doin