FIRST TIME GROWER DENSE VEG

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shlieffen, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Hi everyone i am a newbie to the growing world....
    I am currently trying to grow Paradise White Widow from Discreet Seeds....
    So far i am in (WEEK 6 of Veg)
    Its been a trial and error attempt at my first grow..... does my baby look healthy and promising?
    I only use water to feed her.
    I try not to over water but because i use a 20 litre smart pot, 250w MH light..... ive read that it needs watering more often.....
    I have topped her and taken off 2 sets of leaves from the bottom in total so not too much stress caused.
    Can i have peoples opinion on the pictures which shows the height of the growlight, the temps ranges and if my girl looks ok for another 2 weeks before i switch over lights.... any opinion welcome. If i have left out any info please don't be a hater just tell me what u wanna know..... thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Don't be a hater. Lol. You are only asking for it now. Lol. Great job so far, Imo, I would move the light down a little but that's just me. She isn't stretched out. Healthy green leaves. Although, she seems a little small maybe but not unhappy. You should be glad so far. I also would lst to open it up a little over the next couple weeks. What soil are you using? Are you planning on using any bloom nutes?

• Like Like x 1
  3. What @After the shot said ,I LST the hell out of photos, not so much with autos.good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks @After the shot i think the low himidity has caused her to be a dwarf. I will follow your advice and move the light down about 6 inches. I did start off in an 8 litre smart pot but then transferred her to a 20 litre smart pot. No rootbound at all. I havent used any nutrients as of yet. I use Plagron Royal Mix soil.

• Like Like x 1