1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

first time grower!!! check my setup!

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Bingongie420, Jan 26, 2003.

1. ok guys and gals, heres waht i got

box covered in tinfoil with two small cups holding seeds with dirt of course covered in saran wrap (so i dont have to water them as much)
    with two lights shining on them..is taht good?? i'm not sure if the saran wrap is right, my good friend told me taht if i did taht iw ouldnt have to water it as much but i'm afraid it might have too much humidity.. please give me input on this thanks!!

ps- i'm not interested in having the best plant i just want a plant where i can get some bud off not like a shitload thanks!!

:)

2. i'd recommend painting the inside of the box with a glossy white paint. either that or use the dull side of the foil (better light/heat distribution).

i don't know about the plastic wrap thing... i've usually just heard to put the seeds in a wet paper-towel sandwich, and put that into a sandwich bag, and put the bag somewhere warm and dark.. keep it moist, and check every 12 hours until you see a little root emerg. when the roots are about 1/8" long, transplant (rootside down) 1/4" deep into soil.

3. thanks for your help. i'll try the paper towell thing cuz its been a couple days and nothing has happened inside my cups.. whats your icon thing?? its pretty freaky

4. my avatar is a cross between nubbin's ICM and some guy with a whole lot of piercings. the idea to put the piercing guy's face on the ICM's mesh tank top was given to me by namrom_420s... so i did it and created one hell of a scary avatar... i still think the ICM is the scariest though.

5. I SUGGEST FLAT WHITE GLOSSY PAINT REFLECT AS WELL ACTUALLY.YOULL DO FINE GOOD LUCK.

6. hey man i gotta agree the dude has freaky shit eh well any whooooo like the man sez paper towel or what i do is get a face cloth and fold it in half the seed go in the half till they good size dont damage them and then put im im the dirt alot more success i sure ya

7. if you put your germinating your seeds with the paper towel method do NOT touch germinated seeds with your hands that can possibly damage them. be careful

Grasscity Deals Near You