First time grower big bang autos dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Wee mallo, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Hi im new to growing thought I would try auto because I read they were good for starter and more forgiving to high and low temps I am 56 days in and the thing is big I will try and put some pics on with this but not sure how yet could anyone tell me when I should start flushing it or in my case water with no nuts cheers

Attached Files:

2. #2 mobitsfa, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    You have a ways to go. Probably 7 weeks or more. I've never grown autos, but that's not anywhere close to being done, and don't flush anytime soon.

Looks like you're going to get a NICE harvest off that plant! Just be patient and keep posting here. Almost everyone on here makes the mistake of cutting too soon, and the potency, taste, yield, and overall look/appeal of the bud suffers.

What lighting schedule do you have it on? I'd drop it to 18/6. It seems like it took a little longer than the norm to start auto flowering.

3. Hi thanks for the reply yea it did seem to take forever to flower I have had it on 18/6 from the start I have just changed light from 400w to 600w 4 days ago hopefully that will help I glad u said I was ready to cut it down in 3 and half weeks u think it needs 7 weeks that a long time

4. Some new pics

Attached Files:

5. Day 70 pic of big bang auto on dwc 600 w 3 part ph perfect advanced nutes i had prob and there rusty spots on leaves but halfed nutes and it got no worse what do u think

Attached Files: