first time grower and need advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wathafack, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ima start growing my first plant ever,(northern lights) and need advice. Ima start it a week inside then transport it outside. i need help on what type of soil to use and beginer tips. I do realize its winter still, but we are getting that crazy cali sunshine still, except this week, its supposed to rain all week. but wanna get a head start on spring

2. use organic soil and dot fertilize them until 3-4 weeks of vegging, when you to fertilize start at abou 1/4 strength then work your way up from there.

Also start reading the sticky's. To help ensure you get the most out of your plants is based on how much knowledge you have on what they need.

Good luck

3. thanx will do

4. nice strain to start with dude, if i was you id veg indoors for maybe 2 weeks just to let it get abit more established, but thats ur call & u got g8 weather out there lol,

you might want to check out some of the stickys in the outdoor growing section as they should be very relevent to u, im an indoor grower & im sure the outdoor guys do some things bit diff

5. Veg it indoors completely, the conditions in Cali aren't prime for growing. In fact, you might want to wait another month to start because this is an el nino year, so that means lots of rain for us :(.