First Time Grower... Advice Please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hux, Sep 29, 2007.

1. First of all id like to say a big hello, as im new to the forum!

Right now lets get to business Im a first time grower, Ive jus germinated 2 seeds and im waiting for the 3rd to sprout. (these are lowryder #2s btw obviously chosen for first time grower sheer simplicity) I think inn planting these 2 seeds may be where I have made my first mistake :[ When my first seed sprouted I planted my seed about an inch and a half deep, this was the advice of a friend, also i did not attempt to have the sprout pointing down I just popped it in. Then later on the evening when I found out in reality you are best planting it between 1cm and 1 inch deep i got really worried, thought about trying to dig out the seed and re-plant, but came to the conclusion this wuld be pretty difficult so i just took about half an inch to an inch of soil from the top, do you think this will be okay now? This morning I planted the second as instructed, sprout pointing down and under about 1cm to an inch max.

I would love to know if I am going to gain a plant from these seeds or am I going to be dissapointed and have to learn from my mistakes. Also any other tips and advice would be great.

Thankyou!

2. Chances are you will be fine it just might take a little longer to sprout.Keep giving them good vibes.Good luck.be patient.

3. thanks a lot for the advice, ive got biobiozz soil which is apparently the dogs bollocks so the seed should have plenty of nutrients, to get out of the soil.

thnks again