Hey everyone, Wish I had started this at the very outset, but oh well. Better late than never. I guess I'll start with my setup. I have five plants. They are all feminized Chronic by Serious Seeds in a 4x4x6.5 foot mylar tent. As of these pics, the girls germinated 16 days ago. They are growing in pure Sunshine #4. Assuming one of them doesn't die, I may turn the 5th plant into a mother for cloning. I plan on growing by SCROG and 5 plants is one too many for this space, I think. Light schedule is 18/6. I started them out in beer cups under 4 26w 6500k CFLs and moved to a 600w MH yesterday and boy are they thriving. Growth has been excellent since the move. I also repotted from the beer cups to half-gallon pots earlier today. As for ventilation, I have a 400cfm inline fan extracting hot air from the tent. The fan is in that weird box contraption, which is basically a muffler. Right now (as you can see from the pics) I am pushing cold air from outside into the tent with a box fan; I will be adding another inline fan soon enough so I can actually close the tent up. Initially I thought passive intakes would be enough, but they aren't. The room goes into the 90s using passive when the lights are on. I will eventually attach a carbon filter to the setup once the ladies start to get stinky (the filter is chilling in the top-right corner of the tent for now) Day temps are 83-85 degrees and night is approximately 75 degrees. Humidity has been 30% lately, which will be great for flowering but not so much for vegging. I have tried putting bowls of water and shit in there and it isn't bringing the humidity up so I bought a small humidifier online today. The plants were having problems a few days ago, which I tried to resolve in the Absolute Beginners section. I ultimately concluded that there were some nute deficiencies so I gave them their first feeding of AN at 1/4 strength 3 days ago and that seems to have done the trick. I don't know conclusively that this was the problem as my pH/PPM meter hasn't arrived yet. They have popped back to life since the feeding, however, so I figure I was right. But as you can see from the pics some of the lower leaves are still a little fucked (looking much better than before though). The problems are limited to the older leaves. For example, some of the earlier sets of leaves are simply stuck pointing down and will not perk up. I have no idea why... I think that's it for now. I will keep this updated very regularly. Hopefully some of you will tag along. This has been a lot of fun so far but I am definitely a newb expecting to hit a few more bumps in the road. I'm going to need all the help I can get.