First time grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Packedindica, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hi new to this website as well as growing! I started my grow after I germinated seeds using the paper towel method. One seed sprouted very quickly compared to all the other ones showing its tap root in only 12 hours when all the other seeds took 2-4 days. I planted the seed that sprouted very quickly and it has been in the soil for a week with a 24 hour light schedule I just switched to 20/4 yesterday I planted another seed into the pot with it and it has been in there for 4 days I am using a white/blue led light that is used for vegetation in fish tanks. It seems to be working alright so far and the plants look very healthy I am using mg and plan on switching to fox farm because I read that miracle grow soil is bad to use on cannabis plants because of the slow releasing nutrients, any tips or advice will help thank you! :)

Attached Files:

2. unless you are gonna pull the weaker one here in ~3 weeks, id get them out of the same pot, they will try to overrun each other

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yes I plan on changing them both into different pots they are in a clay terracotta pot which has no water drainage at all so I'm going to put each of them into a bigger pot of there own probably a regular flower pot with drainage

4. have fun separating roots here in a week......

5. So should I separate them now than?

6. yes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Go to the dollar store and buy solo cups :p

• Agree Agree x 1