First time grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by MichiganStoner616, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I’ve looked in a few diff books on the issue I’m having one says heat stress Nd the other says magnesium deficiency wht do u think I should do ?? 58714196228__FD3FC6FD-084D-40AA-9ED8-86C0043A0332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. More detailed info will help people better diagnose.....water PH, nute schedule, light and light schedule, etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kill the purple light. Take a new picture with normal flash. Repost.
    Thank you.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alright 1 sec Nd I’ll take more pics but the ph was 5.9when I flushed Nd checked Nd when I water the ph is 6.2 Nd I’m using nectar of the gods Nd fox farm as my med.

5. Classic mag , but adding more is rarely the fix. So, if it was my plant, I would know the history, and if I had been giving it the proper calcium/magnesium ratio all along I would then take action to get it taking up the calmag again. High humidity is a usual suspect, also ph off, especially if it is out of magneseum range. Gunked up roots from tap water cause my issues. That pink stem is not genetic. The calcium and the magneseum compete and a flush with any calmag supplement can restore balance, and give you an idea if the plant is capable of uptake. A plant can live for 5 days on nothing but calmag and that sometimes helps the grower better diagnose what is going on. Once a plant is stressed, it doesn't matter who caused it. Mag def makes plant susceptable to heat stress which makes it susceptable to light burn which makes it even more susceptable to mag def. So it may look a little like everything.

6. Man ty so much I didnt kno tht, can I message u if I have a diff question??

7. Looks like ur over feeding and to much heat. When I’m in doubt I do a good flush, wait for medium to dry out a bit and start over with a light feeding

• Like Like x 1
  8. But do u add the nuts in when u start over ? Or jus water??

9. Nobody is using this thread for anything but your plant. Many opinions are better then my 2 cents worth.

10. I don’t understand how this site works yet really

11. When flushing use plain ph’d water. I personally then wait for soil to dry out then feed. Ive been doing feed, feed, tea, feed, feed, flush using nectar for the gods line

12. Don’t pay any attention to negative shit here and remember it’s only ppls OPINIONS. If u take ur questions to different platforms ull get different answers. Just do u on here, ppl will help

13. Thts the line I’m using

14. Here are the other pics I said I’d take
    [​IMG] IMG_0349.jpg

15. Pics of the tent

Attached Files:

16. Listen to this chic,I've been reading other threads on here that shes posted on as I'm new and reading all I can and she seems to know her stuff.she dont know it but shes helped me already...ya get the good with the bad on any site....and I would do a flush with PhD water like she said then start with 1/4 strength nutes and a cal mag supplement but like other buddy said it may not uptake it now.take my advise with a grain of salt as I'm kinda new

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Alright