First time grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fivefivetwo, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Any one care to guess how much longer?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. at least 2-3 weeks?  those are babies right there :)

3. Well I was thinking a month so that sounds good to me

I was low-balling it, some growers are impatient! Just wait as long as possible :) or make a grow journal

5. I'll say 4 to 6 weeks still has a lot of white hairs and plumping up to do

6. 5 days later my current sack is running low I keep telling my girlfriend we only will have to buy one more sack lol and she says thats what you said last week! Anyways this has been fun I've got the next plant vegging right now from a clone I took and it is about ready to flower first grow has been an interesting experience for me cant wait to get rewarded for my patience

Attached Files:

7. And it looks like your patience is going to pay off nicely!

What light are you growing under?

8. I've got 12 23 watt cfls on it and two little fans moving air

9. It was only 8 23 watters up till last week I gave up on another plant and moved 4 of them over to this one and 4 over to the clone for a total of 8 on the clone and 12 on momma

10. Nice! 276 watts for the mom. How are your temps?

11. 78 most of the time we live by ourself just me and the girlfriend so we just got it in the basement in a corner with walls on each side the smell isn't any worse then when we are smoking which is most of the time if one of our friend are visiting they all know we are daily smokers so we will pop a bag of popcorn and smoke with them so they don't even have a clue no one has a clue