first time grow yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SickSider, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hey blades well this is my brother in laws plants but he's growing them in my backyard so i been pretty amazed of how much they have been growing each day..the biggest one is a clone and the rest where seeds.i have no experience growing so i was wondering if all the seeds are female how much will they grow? Will they all grow big iN these size pots.
    And how much medicine do you think it will produce? Sorry for any grammar and spelling errors im super baked right now

ForumRunner_20120624_092541.png

ForumRunner_20120624_092606.png

ForumRunner_20120624_092630.png

2. Too soon to tell and not enough info for a guess. But witht the provided info ill take a shot in the dark. 12 pounds each.

3. In that size of pot you will get some small plants. Nothing bad will happen they will just be smaller. I suggest you do some research on some cultivating techniques and for sexing. Depending where you are males usually show sex before females so go on the internet and look for the signs. and those will show usually around 6 weeks from seed. Sometimes signs do not show. If you see balls PULL EM

4. [quote name='"redeyeninja"']Too soon to tell and not enough info for a guess. But witht the provided info ill take a shot in the dark. 12 pounds each.[/quote]

lol, you're kidding right?

5. The bigger the port the better. Go to Walmart or home depot. Get like a 25gal pot or 55gal barrels cut in half. Or even dig out a big hole fill it with good soil and feed them well you should get a lb/plant

6. A few ounces (2-4) per plant depending on the sun they get and the soil mix. There's only 1 month of veg left, what's the soil mix, how much sun are they getting? 1 pound plants should be 5 ft tall and bushy, finishing at 8 ft and fat in a month.