FIRST TIME GROW - White Widow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AphexOriginal, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I usually keep my ph at around 5.8 - 5.9

2. I run mine at 6

3. What kind of soil are you using?

4. Yea, im sure ill get a bag of happy frog and mix some perlite with it when I transplant these babies!

5. i wish i had that awesome grow space. how old are they total in that pic there?

6. I planted them the night of the december 12th, so 5 days old total?

7. #29 bmeat, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    damn..thats quick. mine are that size in double the time but im on a 12/12

i may veg for one week next chance i get

i also over watered at first so they were slow for a whole week im seeing true growth now

8. Yea, see Im just doing it a 24h cycle haha they're growing pretty quick though!

9. ahh some busy bees

10. Haha yes sir!

Ill upload some more pictures tomorrow! So make sure to sub!

11. Ive never added any perlite to my happy frog and never had a problem. I grew outdoors last year with just happy frog nothing else and it was some super kill. I'm going indoors now with happy frog and more organic shit some happy frog fertalizer as well as worm casting, bat gunao, and alfafa meal mixed in the soil. I have 95 plants in veg and 25 in flower right now. 10 are 3 weeks and 15 are 2 days. Tryin to harvest 15ish every 2 weeks so we will be pushin em through a lot. They are lovin it even with the tight space. My pineapple express is only 8 weeks old and already 4.5 ft tall and still veggin. Yikes.

12. Holy Shit!!!
    Do you have pictures on any of your threads? I wanna check out that grow space of yours!
    Since your doing a organic grow with all the castings and guano, does that mean you don't have to add any nuets to it cause its already in the soil?

13. yes wise one :) why did i share all these secrets with you? you already have awesome seeds, an awesome space and know you know how life works most efficient and anatomical.

castings and guano are direct nutrients that have been broken down my a creature through digestion. they are readily aviable for use. then it has decomposers which are breaking it down even more, making it even more readily avaliable for roots.

on top of that, the flora or biota that populates the castings will soon populate your soil! i have read in the literature that it takes ~48hrs for the whole ground to be populated!

14. #37 ruffstylez, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    This shows my setup. I split a large room into 2 using black/white sheats. I am running a 8 inch flan split to push air into both the veg and flower room. I setup a curtain/door to keep light out. I am running several fans. I got 3 large parabalic lights 2 1000watt in flower with hps and 1 in veg mh and a 400 watt smaller reflector. I also got another 1000watt regular reflector which isn't used right now. Then we use some cfls for clones.

Pic 1 is veg. Pic 3 is flower. Pic 5 is also veg. We taped it up enough to push open and walk back to the flower room. We cut a whole in one side to put some 8 inch tubes at the bottom end of the veg room. The whole room stays around 70 degrees with the fan it pushes 760 cfm.

15. That's fuckin crazy!!! Haha I'm diggin that set up!
    What gallon bags are you using for them? Like what do you transplant them from and to?

16. I use all diff sizes in veg but no bigger then 3. Then I finish em in 5s. Because of limited space I have some clones in 1s and some in even smaller but as I move some of the bigger veg plants to flower I'll replace with more 3s. Hoppin to get 4 lbs every 2 weeks and then at least 80 lb outdoor. Watering the veg room sucks. Gotta take the plants out and lift the lights just to get to half of em then reput em back in

17. Damn I could only imagine.... haha
    Well I'm thinking since I only have the 4 plants till I clone them, that ill transplant these babies into 5 gallon bags, and i ll have to figure a space to clone and whatnot, but I think the 5g's wil be great, because its essentially, the more space the plant has, the more it will grow.... or the BIGGER it will grow.... so I guess ill just have to wait and hope :D