FIRST TIME GROW - White Widow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AphexOriginal, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Can you over flower a plant will anything happen to it?

2. I guess so, I don't think there has been much study in this area. most people if they harvest at the wrong time will harvest too early.

do do they have any bud on them?

what I would probably do right now is call it a loss and do one of two things...
    1. cut them down, dry them out, and start some new plants, and use your new found knowledge to not make the same mistakes
    2. re pot them in to more suitable sized pots using some decent soil, and adding lots of perlite. then cut them to about 12" tall with no more than 4 branches each. put them on 24 hours light for a week then get them back on 18/6 cycle. fully enclose the plants so they don't have any light in the dark phase. keep an eye on the temperature and switch to 12/12 when growth has started to be fast

you could carry on with this but whatever is causing the problem has not been resolved so how could they get any better?

Einstein once said "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

3. Yes you can.. results will include foxtailing, which sucks in my opinion, rodelization i believe hqppens as well, a plant hermin as a last chancce effort to seed and live on, but ive read that if this happens, you get fem seeds...