First Time Grow (Update)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bella.exe, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Here's a blurple update from my Golden Goat and 24K plants! Let me know if you have any advice or tips!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Friends don't let friends 'burple photo'.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. even if I agree with tooslow, your plant are growing spindly. Get a stronger light and feed with rhino skin from AN. Or flip now. In fact if this is your final setup you should flip cause you will outgrow your setup!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, I apologize for the blurple photo. I'm super anal about bothering them when they're in their dark period.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was thinking about flowering soon but I'm waiting until I get stuff to clone in the next week. I want to make clones of the behemoth Golden Goat plants.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I appreciate all of the feedback <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. Can't you just knock the light off to take a photo?

8. I can but I fuck up the programming every time i touch the lights so i stick to not touching it unless I have too. I'll get a picture when they enter their dark period today

• Like Like x 1
  9. Attacked below is the photo of it not in blurple mode. Sorry it took so long to message back, I’m getting tattoos done

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. They look good man, if I was going to offer any advise it would be to add more light. Everything else looks good. If you can lower the light to get it closer it would probably be worth doing

11. I have a 1200W in there right now, I've been keeping it high because I don't want to get it too close and burn them. Still learning lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. The plants look like they're being grown in low intensity light, what model is your light?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its a 1200W Greengo light

• Like Like x 1
  14. The wattage is 248. The "1200w" is just the model name.
    You should be able to get it pretty close without any problems as it's pretty low powered. About 18" will probably be good but keep an eye on the temperature right above the plant

20190817_012755.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Would you recommend me buying a second one? Its a 3x3x6 tent

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The only problem I see is that I'd end up buying a new light and would still have another light. Would it not be possible for me to buy another one of the same lights in order to increase the yield. I'm not even sure what to expect from this yield anyways

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 GoldGrower, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    So faced with the two scenarios of two of the current light you have or one of the quantum boards, you would rather have the two of your current lights even though it would cost you twice as much in electricity, produce over twice as much heat, and give you about the same or even less yeild?

You could use the quantum board and the current light but I'd be looking to replace it with another quantum board eventually as its over twice as efficient at turning electricity in to light. And being a white light it has better penetration too

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Okay, definitely have a ton to think about then. Thank you for the advice

• Like Like x 2
  19. So i could use both white and red/blue LED together?

• Like Like x 1