First time grow update: week 5 in flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anonymust420, Mar 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]cdn.com/20190326/144b776fce2660f4ac480b896d32acff.jpg[/IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The anticipation is killing me now. Love opening the tint everyday. Temps and humidity have been good lately. It’s supposed to be warmer here next week so that’s prob gonna start another temp and humidity battle. Week 6 starts day after tomorrow. Plants have taken all the nutrients I’ve thrown at them like champs. Got every thing I need for harvest I think. Ball mason jars for curing, planning on just hanging them in the tint before that. Prob gonna need some help finding a good trimming tutorial though lol but take a look let me know what you think and any advice you have!

4x2x5 tint
    2 fans
    3 gallon fabric pots
    Fox farms ocean forest soil
    Fox farms soil nutrient trio

No inline fan
    No carbon filter
    No duct work

I have the vents at the bottom of the tint open and the fans at the top of the tent pulling air in through the vents at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good. Mine are on day 32. 20190325_212454.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Look..it is mine 5 week. Rhino Rider from FastBuds
    70% Fox Farm Ocean Forest & 30% Perlite soil mix in 7.5 gallon container.
    1 tbsp of Fox Farms Big Bloom and 2 tsp of Fox Farms Grow Big per gallon of water.

Attached Files:

4. Thats 5 weeks of veg, not flower. But looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank u((( waiting for..think need more 1 or 2 weeks

6. I am running an experiment rn. 2 seedlings and will veg 1 for 3 weeks and other for 5 weeks. I will put each one into flower and sre what yields better or worse. Ehhhhhhh just some fun. Will be running only 6 LED Bulbs 100 watt each or 130 actual draw.

• Like Like x 1
  7. share your result then)

8. Veg shouldn’t be a set time. It should be until your grow space is full. That will give you the best yield.

9. I want small plants, these will be experimental plants. I have ny handsful already with my 5 plants, but growing is addicting.