First time grow strain question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokeDankness, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Buy Cheese marijuana cannabis seeds from Holland.
    ^ i was thinking about growing that strain, but i live in western new york and i was planning on growing it outside, but i dont know if the climate changes will effect the plants growing cause during the day it usually goes from 85 during the day and then 60 below during the night, and this is my first grow and the only thing i havent really learned yet about growing is the watering cycle so im not very sure about what i should go about with this. all advice is useful so be sure to leave some, thanks.

2. If you're planning an outdoor grow now, don't do it. Wait until its the next season: early spring 2012.

I'm not sure but that range might not work out to well...there's a huge range...85 - 60.

3. Yeah i was planning on doing them next season so i can get a more vast knowledge of growing, what month is usually a good time to start them at?

4. Ideally you want to start them after the "last frost" but I would germinate and plant around March.

5. Alright, thanks for the help man. take it easy.

6. Just a heads up on buying from that web site, it takes forever to get here. It took two to three weeks for me to receive my cheese seeds and the second order I placed I am a month from shipping date and still no seeds. Nor communication from the seller. Not saying they are a scam site but it takes forever. Cheese is a good strong growing strain, that takes well to topping, don't know much about how they react outdoor but indoor is a site to see. Good Luck.

7. Thats weird, I purchased my seeds about 2 months ago and when I placed the order they were here in less than a week.
    It just depends how fast customs works or where your location is.:rolleyes:

8. like I said I am not saying anything negative about the site or their products I have been extremely happy with what I have got so far. I just wanted to let him/her know that he/she could be in for a long wait. I know overseas orders take a while to my location but I thought the 2-3 week wait was long, the second order is killing me on the wait. Plus after the communication I had with them about the free seeds (what they are) I have not been able to communicate with them, well more like they do not return the e-mails. There is an entire thread dedicated to ripping them, so that is not my purpose here just a heads up. :)

One last note on them, and you should be able to back me on this their stealth is lacking on packaging.